Long Island Law Firm: Farr & Bass, Attorneys at Law
The lawyer you choose to handle your case will make a difference. When facing a dispute that affects your life, your rights and your family, you want a lawyer you can trust. You want a law firm with the knowledge and resources to pursue your claim or defense. You want an attorney who will not quit until your case is firmly resolved. Most importantly, you want a law firm that has the experience, ability, and dedication to get results. Farr & Bass has a reputation and record of results your can trust.
Our attorneys do not give in or give up. We do not settle for second best if we know there is a better potential outcome in your case. You can trust in our commitment and our ability to be zealous advocates fighting for your rights.
Call 631-588-4000 for an initial consultation with an experienced attorney or contact us by e-mail for more information about our services.
Attorneys from our firm have served clients throughout the Long Island area for over 25 years. We take a strategic approach in every case to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. From investigations and preparation to negotiations and aggressive courtroom advocacy, you can trust that we will pursue your interests and protect your rights in cases involving personal injury, criminal law and family law issues.
Criminal law defense · Personal injury and victims' rights · Divorce and family law
Our firm can be distinguished by the following:
- We will always provide an honest assessment of your case so that you have reasonable expectations for the outcome.
- Our attorneys will remain aggressive advocates through negotiations or trial to best protect your rights and long-term interests.
- We will remain aware of the unique aspects of your case and your individual concerns, knowing that every case is different, and every client is in a different position.
- Attorneys from our firm will not take "no" for an answer. We employ skill, knowledge, and strategic counsel to achieve your desired results.
- At every stage we will keep you abreast and informed of all developments, remaining available to answer questions or concerns as they arise.
Please feel free to contact our attorneys for an immediate consultation and case evaluation. We have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to effectively protect your rights and achieve a successful outcome in your case.
Call 631-588-4000 or contact us by e-mail to discuss your case with an experienced Bohemia, Suffolk County, New York, attorney at Farr & Bass. attorney
Se habla español · Evening and weekend appointments available