Brian D. Bass received a Bachelor of Arts from the State University of New York at Albany after graduating with honors in 1986. Thereafter, Mr. Bass attended Brooklyn Law School where he graduated in 1989 receiving a Juris Doctor degree. Mr. Bass was admitted to the Bar of New York State in January 1990. Mr. Bass is also admitted to the U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
After graduating law school Mr. Bass was employed as an Assistant District Attorney in Suffolk County New York from 1989 through 1992. After leaving the District Attorney’s Office Mr. Bass joined the firm of Farr and Bass where he has been practicing law. Mr. Bass was also a part time prosecuting attorney for the Incorporated Village of Patchogue from 1992 through 1994.
Mr. Bass is currently a member of the Suffolk County Bar Association and Suffolk County Criminal Bar association.
- New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1989
- State University of New York
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Criminal Bar association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Suffolk County New York, Assistant District Attorney, 1989 - 1992
- Incorporated Village of Patchogue, Prosecuting Attorney, 1992 - 1994